- Academic Resources
- Kuali Coeus
- Conflict of Interest
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Department Policies
- Personal Websites
- EAPS Logo
- Virtual Library
- EAPS Calendar Management
- Diversity Council
Nuts and Bolts of Teaching
Online Grading - from this site you can enter grades for the classes you're teaching and for the graduate students whose research you're supervising.
Scheduling a Final Exam - All final exams have to be scheduled through the Registrar's Office. Please remember that there are strict rules for the timing of tests and assignments at the end of the term. View Term Regulations. Also remember that you are required to distribute a syllabus at the beginning of the term.
Enter Textbook Information - Instructors for all classes are now required to provide information about text books prior to pre-registration for classes. This requirement includes posting that there are no required or recommended books for the course, if that is the case.
Check the enrollment for your class.
EAPS Graduate Admissions - Graduate admissions is now being handled by a new online application that is accessed with the link embedded in the title of this section. At the new site you can review all the applications and enter comments for your colleagues to see. Review Test Score Ranges.
WHOI Graduate Admissions - If you review WHOI applications as well as EAPS, this is a link to the WHOI JP admissions page.
Visiting Student Admissions - To review the special procedure for Visiting Student admissions please check this dedicated page on the EAPS website.
Faculty Handbook – General Department information and the regulations governing the masters and doctoral programs
- View records of your advisees
- Online Student Registration - approve your student's class registration through this page. After your approval is recorded, the student will still have to go on-line and submit the form to the Registrar's Office.
- Approving Add/Drop petitions
- Approving UROP proposals
- Undergraduate Resources page
- Graduate Resources page
- Graduate Program Handbook - handbook for graduate students with relevant department information and regulations governing the masters and doctoral programs.
- MIT-WHOI Joint Program handbooks. For MIT-WHOI students the regulations in the JP handbooks supersede the EAPS Handbook.
- Thesis Proposal Submission or Change Membership of Thesis Committee
- Scheduling a General Exam
- General Exam Topic Approval
- PAOC General Exam Application
- PAOC Houghton Fund Application
- Office of the Dean for Graduate Education
- Graduate Policies and Procedures
- David Bacon (1977) Fund - proposal to be submitted by EAPS faculty for funding of a UROP project
- Undergraduate Information and Advising Resources
- Committee on Academic Performance
Field Trip Forms
- Field Trip Information - for trip organizer to complete and give to participants
- Medical Information & Emergency Contact Form - for all attending field trip
- Safety Acknowledgement Form - to be completed by trip participants
Scholarly Publishing and Copyright
- Library website on scholarly publishing, copyright and MIT Faculty Open Access Policy - http://libraries.mit.edu/scholarly
- MIT Faculty Newsletter
- MIT Copyright Amendment Form
- EAPS Librarians: Chris Sherratt | Michael Noga | Ellen Duranceau
- EAPS Virtual Library
Counseling and Dispute Resolution