Postdoctoral Researchers are an important part of the Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences, which currently includes around 65 Postdoctoral Fellows and Associates.
Please find below some resources related to Postdoctoral life at MIT.
- General Resources and Information for MIT Postdocs
- MIT's Postdoctoral Information Page
- Postdoctoral Funding and Benefits
- MIT Postdoc Housing Resource
- MIT's Postdoctoral Association
- MIT Career Services for Postdoctoral Researcher
- Writing and Communication Center: You can get free individual, professional consultations about any writing or oral presentation issue.
- MIT Learning Center - excellent training and development options
Free web based training tools with a variety of fundamental leadership online courses. Go to atlas.mit.edu and select "Learning Center" or go directly to edX and Lynda.com
The content has video courses on almost anything you could think of. If you are looking for specific advice for a course, you can send a message to email@example.com, and a member of the Learning Services Team will find someone on the training team to work with them to find some options that will meet your needs.
Counseling and Dispute Resolution
- Let's Chat - easy access to informal, free, confidential consultations with counselors from MIT Medical’s Mental Health & Counseling Service (MH&C).
- Sexual Misconduct/Title IX - What you need to know when a friend comes to you for help or advice.